Thursday

Arts Thread and Handmade in Britain


Handmade and Britain and Arts Thread have partnered to showcase talented new graduates for over three years to help emerging designer-makers to build their brands with their first retail exhibiting opportunity. 

Joining forces once again to show the best emerging talent in the UK, Arts Thread will be back in 2017 at Handmade at Kew and for the first time at Handmade Edinburgh


See what our previous Arts Thread exhibitors say about us:

'The Handmade in Britain team are supportive and encouraging for new and old exhibitors. Their events attract high quality customers who believe in unique products and the stories behind them' (Stephie Ann Design, Handmade at Kew Arts Thread exhibitor 2015) 




'Being part of Handmade at Kew with Arts Thread allowed me to meet many other makers from around Britain who shared my passion.' (Amy Benzie, Handmade at Kew Arts Thread exhibitor 2016)






'Although financially I did not make a profit at Kew, I consider the fair a big success in numerous aspects. I met and got to know a lot of other artists and makers, and especially fellow graduates, and the fair gave a brilliant opportunity for social networking' (Judith Esztergomi, Handmade at Kew Arts Thread exhibitor 2016)



'Through exhibiting my work with Arts Thread at Handmade at Kew, I was able to converse with like minded people about my interest in the environment and pollution. I've made sales, been inspired, and and am now working on bringing a shop to life on my website.' (Jack Durling, Handmade at Kew Arts Thread exhibitor 2015)



Apply for a space on the Arts Thread stand at Handmade at Kew or Handmade Edinburgh by Friday 28 July 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment