Thursday

EXHIBITOR BATH 2011: Bagladee



Bagladee create limited edition, vibrant and beautiful hand bags and accessories, made to a high standard of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
 From her studio in Nottingham, Emma Castle the designer/fabricator behind the bagladee range,  . creates limited edition collection with fresh and exciting designs that are always evolving and changing.
 
Emma says; "I love to create something beautiful and practical out of the gorgeous fabric I source. Hand bags should be full of personality and I like to think that I put the best of me in every item I create, from design and pattern construction right                through to the finished product. There's nothing more satisfying than finishing that final stitch and     seeing your own designs come to life." See Bagladee during the Handmade in Britain Show on STAND HIB 49 


Buy Tickets for the show HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment